Harvey’s are proud to sponsor Joy Festival 2017 and will be exclusively selling beer at the festival, including our special Joy Beer!
Joy is an innovative, eclectic and unique family festival that brings together the latest trends in shopping, gastronomy and lifestyle. It features 3 full days of sensational live music curated by Chris Difford from legendary pop band Squeeze.
Early Bird Day, Weekend and Camping Tickets are available until 30th April
Camp under the stars in a teepee, bell tent, yurt or VW camper van.
Tickets include access to the glorious grounds and formal gardens of Groombridge Place amongst the roaming peacocks, wild fallow deer and the famous zedonk!
The music line-up includes:
- Chris Difford and Glenn Tilbrook from Squeeze ‘At Odd’s Couple’ show
- ‘Whispering’ Bob Harris presenting some of his favourite international artists onto stage in true Tennessee style including his AMAUK 2017 Emerging Artist Winner, Robert Vincent
- Los Pacaminos (who boast a rather familiar lead singer in 80’s heart-throb Paul Young)
- Nine Below Zero
- Kathryn Williams
- The Union Music Stage will be featuring an amazing array of acts, including; Noble Jacks, The Standard Lamps, Loud Mountains, Erin Rae and the Meanwhiles, Mountain Firework Company and The Self Help Group
- The Buddy Holly Educational Foundation Stage will be overseen by Maria Elena Holly, Buddy’s wife
- The Enchanted Forest will play host to a selection of funk, reggae, samba and flamenco with a collection of roving bands including the idiosyncratic one-man-band Ichi, West African drumming from Bafula and sitar from The Omnivibes
- The Secret Illuminated Valley – as dusk falls you are invited to enter a wooden valley and explore a magical after dark illuminated landscape. Immerse yourself in a spellbinding walk along a dramatic pathway of light and fire, with projections, sounds, music, performances, and art installations. Something that all the family can enjoy.
- A unique Night Market with over 200 shops and boutiques will keep you occupied after dark, with a multitude of restaurants to feed your every gastronomical whim.
- Take the children on a canal boat ride to the wondrous enchanted forest where they can enjoy giant tree swings, a raised boardwalk with zip wires and rope swings, a maze, Pirate Ship, teepees and Gypsy caravans
- DJs and Wild Child Family Party in the Enchanted Forest
- Treatments and Yoga in The Healing Meadow
- Wander amongst the Vintage Car Collection and VW Camper Convoy
- Authentic Vintage Rides and Amusements from Horton’s Steam Fair
- Temple of Artemis Catwalk and Fashion Marquee
- Acrobats, puppeteers, magicians, jugglers and comedians
- Join in some of the Workshops making a range of items from fairy wings and floral headdresses to wild cocktails, plus falconry, archery and ironmongery!
- Dine at the VIP Gardens with Le Bun 7 Course Dining Experience