Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to your Reward Card. By using and registering a Reward Card you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
|Blackboys Inn||Lewes Road, Blackboys, East Sussex. TN22 5LG|
|John Harvey Tavern||Bear Yard, Cliffe High Street, Lewes, East Sussex. BN7 2AN|
|Lamb Inn||36 High St, Eastbourne, East Sussex. BN21 1HH|
|Lord Nelson||36 Trafalgar Street, North Laine, Brighton. BN1 4ED|
|Old Dunnings Mill||Dunning’s Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex. RH19 4AT|
|Red Lion||Lion Hill, Stone Cross, Pevensey, East Sussex. BN24 5EG|
|The White Hart||65 High Street, Crawley, West Sussex. RH10 1BQ|
- The Reward Card is available to use at all participating pubs. When participating pubs are referred to in these terms and conditions see the participating pubs list provided.
- Reward Card holders must reside in the UK and be aged 18 or over, identification will be required in line with Under 21 and Under 25 schemes.
- The cardholder must have their Reward Card present at the time of their transaction to receive points.
- The cardholder may only receive points on their purchases, and not collect points on purchases for those who either do not have a Reward Card, or fail to present their Reward Card at the point of purchase.
- The card is not a credit card, charge card or debit card. You cannot transfer points accrued on the Reward Card for cash or to another person.
- Only one Reward card may be in use at any one time by the cardholder.
- Use of the Reward Card will be subject at all times to availability of facilities at the individual participating establishments and subject to their standard booking requirements.
- Staff members of Sussex Hospitality Services and Harvey’s Brewery are not permitted to take part in the Reward Card scheme currently. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Points can be earned on first purchase but not used until registration is complete.
- Points can be earned at the time of purchase with the Reward Card presented at the time of payment.
- The cardholder must be present when the card is being used.
- Points can only be collected where a till and card reader is present.
- £1 is the minimum spend to begin receiving points.
- You will earn 1 point for each complete £1.00 spent in any participating pub.
- 1 point is equal to 5p
- Points can only be collected on the transactions of the cardholder, points accrued or redeemed by other means will be considered fraudulent.
- Points cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer or discount, or pooled with another individual.
- Points are not accumulated on any service charge, or cash back amount credited to the cardholder.
- Redeemed points cannot be used again. Points can only be earned, held and redeemed as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Points are converted into currency. The total currency accrued will be displayed when you log in to your account.
- You can check the balance on your Reward Card at any time online at https://www.harveys.org.uk/reward-card/
- To enable you to redeem the points on your Reward Card you need to register your card by following the instructions online https://www.harveys.org.uk/reward-card/ .
- Once you have registered your Reward Card you will receive an email containing your Pin. You will need your Pin to check your Account balance.
- By registering for the Reward Card scheme you are agreeing that we may update you by email with your card balance statements and Reward Card promotional offers, competitions, news and updates.
- If you need to change any of the details you have registered with your Reward Card at any time, then you can do so via contacting the Reward Card team.
- Points will expire one year from the date they are accrued. We reserve the right to remove any points from your Reward Card which are more than one year old.
- Expired points cannot be transferred to a new card or redeemed or reinstated.
- If you need assistance, would like to cancel your card, or if you have any enquiry relating to your Reward Card email firstname.lastname@example.org . Office hours are 9am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
- If you cancel your Reward Card you will forfeit the right to redeem all accrued points.
THEFT, LOSS AND DAMAGE
- If your card is lost, stolen or damaged please contact email@example.com straight away. We may replace your card and transfer any points at our sole discretion.
- If we agree to replace your card we will dispatch this to your address, and the old card will be cancelled and invalid.
- We reserve the right to charge a replacement card fee for each replacement card in the event that you are issued with more than two replacement cards within any 1 year period.
- Points earned on your Reward Card are not covered by any compensation scheme.
- Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd will not be held responsible for any unauthorised use of the card or any points lost due to loss or theft.
- We may, on notifying you, forfeit all accrued points, and/or suspend your right to collect and/or redeem points if you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you are engaged in fraudulent or other criminal activities relating to us or your Reward Card, or if you supply false or misleading information.
- The Reward Card cannot be sold or traded.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
- If you register your Reward Card on the website you will be asked to provide certain personal information, including your name, postcode and date of birth. We are committed to maintaining the security of your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is kept secure against unauthorised access, loss, disclosure or destruction. We will not share your data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not share your data with anybody else, and you can opt-out at any time.
LIABILITY OF Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd
- Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd shall not be held liable for any default resulting directly or indirectly from any cause beyond our control, including but not limited to, failure of network services and failure of data processing systems.
- Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd reserve the right to cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these terms and conditions or any individual Reward Card account, at any time.
- We reserve the right to amend or waive any provision of these Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time, or to terminate the Reward Card program on reasonable notice. The Terms and Conditions applicable to the use of a Reward Card shall at any time be the terms and conditions published on the Reward Card website https://www.harveys.org.uk/reward-card/ and your continued use of a Reward Card shall constitute your acceptance of such terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law.