We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Information we collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, and company details).
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website including information relating to any purchases you make.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Whenever you request a page through your browser, data such as; your IP address browser and version operating system date and time and the site from which you came are stored in a log file and/or database. This information cannot be used to identify specific individuals, and is only used for; website and system administration research and development anonymous user analysis.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology.
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- To the extent which we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
International data transfers
If you are in the European Union, information that you provide may be transferred to countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email to email@example.com at any time.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.