Thank you to everyone who came out to see our dray cart in London on Thursday 15th May.
We visited 9 venues within London during lunchtime, starting at the Sill & Star and crossing Tower Bridge at around 2pm. Please see some photographs from the trip below. If you have any images from the day, share them with us using #SpotTheDray on Twitter.
Full list of stops:
- The Still & Star, Little Somerset St, Aldgate
- The Dispensary, Leman St E1
- The Crutched Friar, Crutchfriars EC3N
- Cheshire Cheese, Tower Hill EC3N
- The Wine Lodge, Fenchurch St EC3M
- London Bridge
- The Market Porter, Borough Market SE1
- Royal Oak, Tabard St,Borough, SE1
- Tower Bridge