We are delighted to offer you the chance of winning a case of six bottles of incredible wines by Ridgeview Winery.
Ridgeview are based just down the road in Ditchling and as one of the leaders of this booming industry are held in high acclaim. Their wines are regularly featured at state functions and were even served to Her Majesty the Queen when she visited Harveys last October.
To enter: purchase any bottle of Ridgeview from Harveys Brewery Shop between 1pm on Friday 31st October and 4.30pm on Saturday 20th December.
Your purchase will automatically enter you into the prize draw, the winner of which will be announced after the Ridgeview Brewery Shop Tasting on Saturday 20th December at 4.30pm.
Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Delivery of the case is included in the prize.
View our full terms and conditions below.
The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party outside Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd and will not be used for other purposes in the future. By entering the contest, entrants agree to have their submitted name displayed on our website and used by us for any purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation. We reserve the right to disqualify users, without notice, and for any reason.
- The competition is open to UK residents, excluding Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd. employees, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Valid entries apply to bottles purchased between 1pm on Friday 31st October 2014 and 4.30pm on Saturday 20th December 2014.
- One entry per bottle applies. More bottles can be purchased for multiple entries.
- Full details must be supplied at time of purchase.
- In store purchases only.
- Closing date for entries is 4.30pm on Saturday 20th December. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- The winner will be drawn after the Ridgeview Brewery Shop Tasting on Saturday 20th December at 4.30pm.
- The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the draw date. Please ensure you have provided a valid email address and telephone number.
- The winner will be announced via Twitter, Facebook and our website blog.
- The winner must reply to the prize administrator within 48 hours of the prize notification being sent. If the winner has not contacted the prize administrator within the stated time, then the prize will be withdrawn and another winner selected.
- Every reasonable endeavour will be made to dispatch the item to the winner by 31st December 2014.
- The prize will be sent via Courier to a UK mainland address only, and can also be collected from the Brewery Shop.
- Delivery is included in the prize. We will not cover travel expenses to our Brewery Shop for collection.
- All information on this site forms part of the terms and conditions. All entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Prizes are offered subject to availability. In the event of a prize not being available, Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd. reserve the right to substitute an alternative of equal or higher value.
- By entering the competition, winners agree to participate in all reasonable publicity.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost entries. Proof of purchase will not prove entry submission.
- Prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available.
- The decision of Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd. is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- English law applies.
- For the facts about alcohol – www.drinkaware.co.uk