Delivery and Returns
Any orders requiring delivery before Christmas day will need to be made by 10am on Tuesday 19th December.
We cannot guarantee the delivery of any orders made after this time and date.
- All orders containing alcohol must be signed for by an adult (18+). Due to this, we are unable to leave items in a safe place.
- We do not ship outside of UK Mainland and are unable to deliver to some Mainland postcodes (see below).
- All orders are processed by 10am every day – orders made after 10am will be dispatched the following day:
- An item ordered on Monday before 10am will be dispatched that day, orders made after 10am will be dispatched on Tuesday. Items ordered on a Friday before 10am will be dispatched that day, and after 10am the following Monday.
- Polypins are dispatched Monday to Thursday, delivered Tuesday to Friday only. This is due to the live nature of the product.
- We do not offer a Saturday or weekend delivery service at this time.
- You may select a specific delivery date at the checkout page. Please note these are subject to the delivery time stated below and are not guaranteed.
|Product||Delivered By||Delivery Time||Price Per Item|
|Draught Beer, Bottled Beer, Mixed Cases and Wine||FedEx UK||1-3 working days||1 Item: £7.95
2+ Items: £7.95 + £5.00 per additional item
|Brewery Merchandise (Including Glassware, Breweriana, Food and Clothing), Vouchers and Memberships||Royal Mail (1 – 2 Items)
FedEx UK (3 + Items)
|2-3 Working Days*||1 Item: £2.95
2 Items: £5.00
3 – 6 Items: £7.95
6+ Items: £7.95 + £5.00 per additional 6 items
|All items||Collection from Brewery Shop||Allow 48 hours before collecting||Free|
Track your order here: FedEx Track
Queries about your order: 0845 600 0068
When an order is placed and the correct email address supplied, FedEx UK will send an email including your tracking number.
Please Note: FedEx UK is unable to guarantee a time of delivery. Our items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 5.30pm. If you wish to nominate a neighbour, please put their house number in the comments box in the checkout. Items undelivered will be returned to our depot.
Our shipping costs are calculated on the weight and number of the items selected and UK Value Added Tax is included in the Postage Price.
If you have any concerns over your order please contact FedEx on 0845 600 0068. Alternatively, you can also contact our shop on 01273 480 217.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to deliver to the following UK Mainland postcodes:
- IM1, IM2, IM3, IM4, IM5, IM6, IM7, IM8, IM9
- TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25
- PO30, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41
- AB30, AB31, AB33, AB34, AB35, AB36, AB37, AB38, AB43, AB44, AB45, AB46, AB47, AB48, AB49, AB50, AB51, AB52, AB53, AB54, AB55, AB56
- FK17, FK18, FK19, FK20, FK21, FK22, FK23, FK24, FK25, FK26, FK27, FK28, FK29, FK30, FK31, FK32, FK33, FK34, FK35, FK36, FK37, FK38, FK39, FK40, FK41, FK42, FK43, FK44, FK45, FK46, FK47, FK48, FK49, FK50, FK51, FK52, FK53, FK54, FK55, FK56, FK57, FK58, FK59, FK60, FK61, FK62, FK63, FK64, FK65, FK66, FK67, FK68, FK69, FK70, FK71, FK72, FK73, FK74, FK75, FK76, FK77, FK78, FK79, FK80, FK81, FK82, FK83, FK84, FK85, FK86, FK87, FK88, FK89, FK90, FK91, FK92, FK93, FK94, FK95, FK96, FK97, FK98, FK99
- IV1, IV2, IV3, IV4, IV5, IV6, IV7, IV8, IV9, IV10, IV11, IV12, IV13, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV20, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV30, IV31, IV32, IV33, IV34, IV35, IV36, IV37, IV38, IV39, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV63
- KW1, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14
- PA21, PA22, PA23, PA24, PA25, PA26, PA27, PA28, PA29, PA30, PA31, PA32, PA33, PA34, PA35, PA36, PA37, PA38, PA39, PA40
- PH18, PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH49, PH50
- HS1, HS2, HS3, HS4, HS5, HS6, HS7, HS8, HS9
- IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV50, IV51, IV55, IV56
- KA27, KA28
- KW15, KW16, KW17
- PA20, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78
- PH42, PH43, PH44
- ZE1, ZE2, ZE3
- GY, JE
*Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery. Note we will not be able to track your item once it has been sent and can not be held responsible for any items undelivered.
The address for the Brewery Shop is: Harvey’s Brewery Shop, 6 Cliffe High Street, Lewes, East Sussex. BN7 2AH.
Open Monday – Saturday 9.30am – 5.30pm, Sunday 11.00am – 3.00pm.
Please allow 48 hours before collection and specify in comment section of the checkout when you wish to collect.
When returning items please send them to: Harvey’s Brewery Shop, 6 Cliffe High Street, Lewes, East Sussex. BN7 2AH.
Open Mon-Sat: 9.30am – 5.30pm, Sunday 11.00am – 3.00pm.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive. Please click here to view our Refund Policy.
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your order then please contact Harvey’s Brewery Shop and we will arrange with you for the return of your order and to resolve any problems.
It is essential to check all goods before signing for them. If you are unfortunate enough to receive a damaged consignment, please write ‘Damaged’ clearly on the consignment note beneath your signature, or if you have not received your items within 10 days of ordering, please advise us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Please return any merchandise to our Harvey’s Brewery Shop and any unsuitable merchandise in good condition. We will always do our best to resolve any issues with items and replace or refund items when possible. Harvey and Son Lewes (Ltd) retain the right to refuse refunds or exchanges on items that have been worn or degraded through use.
Damage in transit – should you experience any breakages in transit then please contact Harvey’s Brewery Shop as soon as possible.
Please contact us as soon as possible at the Harvey’s Brewery Shop if your Polypin has not arrived in time.
If there are any issues with quality and the beer has been stored correctly, as directed in our guide to Caring For Your Polypins, and is within its shelf-life, we will arrange for the beer to be collected so it can be tested in our quality control unit.