28 September 2020
Cask Ale Week competition
We are running the following competition across all of our social media channels; facebook, instagram and twitter.
To celebrate Cask Ale Week 2020 we are giving away three of our new 'Best of Both' Sussex Best Bitter & Old Ale cases.
Old and Best are two of Harvey's favourite on cask beers.
To enter the giveaway simply:
> Like the post
> TAG who you would share the other half of your case with
> USE the hashtag #cawbestofboth
To be in with a chance to win simply head over to one of our social media pages, and follow that platform's requirements to enter.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes midnight Thursday 1st October 2020
- UK entries only
- Over 18s only
- Online entries only via selected social media channels
- Inappropriate entries will be removed
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- Content supplied by entrants may be redistributed across Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd social media channels
- Winners will be chosen at random
- Winners will be announced Friday(02/10/2020)
- Three winners only
- One entry per person across all social media channels
- The winners must provide their postal addresses and telephone numbers to the Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd in order for delivery of their prize
- Winners will require a person aged over 18 to sign for prize on delivery
- No cash alternative will be given
Limitations of liability: To the fullest extent possible in law, Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd does not accept any responsibility or liability for
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Any injury or damage to participants or property upon delivery and/or use of their prize.
Participants in the competition agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the competition, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive.