29 November 2019
Robin's Restorative Soup and Bonfire Boy
Light a fire in your belly and try this restorative soup with a Bonfire Boy!
- 1 Butternut Squash
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Onoins
- 1 Courgette
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 2 Celery Sticks
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 3cm piece Root Ginger
- 1/4 pint (140ml) Bonfire Boy
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp thyme & rosemary
- vegetable stock
- Peel and chop all the veggies
- Fry the onions and garlic in oil until soft
- Add vegetables and herbs, and cover with stock by 5cm
- Bring to the boil, cover, and simmer fr 10 minutes
- Turn off heat, leave to rest for 10 minutes
- Blend, season and serve in front of a log fire with crusty bread and a quart of Bonfire Boy!
If you still want to share your recipes with us, tag us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #GreatBritishBeerBakeOff.
Check out our last recipe Sussex Best Brownies